Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, May 25, 2023

                 The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Sermons on 2 Samuel 7 (Audio):
  1. When God Says No! by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: 2 Samuel 7, 2 Chronicles 6:7-9]
  2. Israel's Genuine Repentance, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: 2 Samuel 7]
Sermons on 2 Samuel 8 (Audio):
  1. A God-Rejecting Church, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher [Text: 2 Samuel 8:1-22]
  2. Take Your Burdens to the Lord, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: 2 Samuel 8:6]

The following sermons are on John 14:1-3: "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself: that were I am there you may be also."
  1. Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
  2. Many Mansions, Heaven and Heal. What Are They Like? by Jonathan Edwards (703-1759)
  3. My Father's House, by Dr. David P. Murray
  4. What's Coming Yet? The "Resurrection" and the "Life Everlasting", by Rev. Joel Overduin
The following sermons are in John 14:6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me."
  1. The Way to God, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
  2. The Way, the Truth and the Life, by Dr. Alan Cairns
  3. Why Present Jesus Exclusively? by Rev. Ian Brown
  4. A Place Called Heaven, by Rev. Colin Mercer

Here are some hymns based on Psalm 119:9: "Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto unto thy word."
  1. Living Clean in an Unclean World, by Dr. Alan Cairns
  2. Gospel Cleansing for Young People, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes
Here are some hymns based on Psalm 119:11: "Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."
  1. How to Study Your Bible TO THE MAX! by Rev. Ian Brown
  2. Memorizing the Scriptures, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Here are some hymns based on Psalm 119:75: "I know, O LORD, that thy judgements are right, and in faithfulness thou hast afflicted me."

God's Perspective on Our Pain, by Pastor Kevin Boling

Here are some hymns based on Psalm 119:89: "Forever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven."
  1. Hort's Methods and Burgon's 7 Principles, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
  2. Does the Bible Contradict Itself? by Rev. Patrick Baker
Here is a hymns based on Psalm 119:105: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

What the Bible Says..., by Rev. Ian Brown

Here are some hymns based on Psalm 119:133: "Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me."

How Can I Live a Well Ordered Life? by Dr. Joel Beeke

Here are some hymns based on Psalm 119:165: "Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them."

How to Tell a Friend Their Church is Unbiblical Without Offending Them? by Rev. Armen Thomassian

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 119: How shall the Young Direct Their Ways?


Here are some sermons on Proverbs 15:
  1. The Eyes of the LORD, by Dr. Michal DeVries [Text: Proverbs 15]
  2. The Back Into the Favor Of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Proverbs 15]
  3. God the All-Seeing One, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Proverbs 15]

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...