Saturday, September 30, 2023

Feinstein's Demise is a Warning for Biden and Trump

 Feinstein's Demise is a Warning for Biden and Trump - msn.com

-------------------------

And for everyone else! The Bible says, "It is appointed unto men once to die and after that the judgment." - Hebrews 9:27

The following sermons are on Hebrews 9:27:

  1. The Two Advents of Christ, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
  2. Death, and After This, the Judgment, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
  3. Death and its Aftermath: Hell! by Dr. Ian Brown
  4. What Hindus Believe and How to Witness to One of Them, by Rev. Brian McClung
  5. An Appointment With Death, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
  6. Are you Prepared for Death and Judgment? by Rev. Graeme Craig
Recommended sermons and podcasts:
  1. The Coming Death of Just About All Rock and Roll Legends, by Dr. Paul J. Dean, Jr
  2. Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Michael Jackson - Are the Beatles Bigger Than Jesus? by Pastor Kevin Swanson
I saw a video of Madonna performing in Australia once. Here is a small excerpt from one of the songs she did: "I'm gonna beat my drum, I'm gonna ring my bell, And I don't give a damn, if I go to hell!"

I suspect Gloria Feinstein might have some regrets over her voting record about now (Dianne Feinstein's Voting Record on Issues: Abortion


My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...