Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Daily Bible Verses for Tuesday, November 22, 2023

The following sermons are on all or part of Matthew 11:28-30, where our Lord Jesus says:
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
  1. Where Real Rest is Found, by Dr. Ian Brown
  2. Christian Joy, by Thomas Watson (1620-1686)
  3. The School of Christ, by Dr. David P. Murray
  4. The Present and Future Rest of True Believers, by John Newton (Author of Amazing Grace) (1725-1807)
  5. Come Unto Me, by Rev. Pieter VanderMeyden
  6. O Come All Ye Failures, by Dr. David P. Murray
  7. Jesus Nurturing Words, Part 1, by Rev. Hans Overduin
  8. Jesus Nurturing Words, Part 2, by Rev. Hans Overduin

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...