Thursday, May 30, 2024

Today in History - May 31

  A special thanks to Wikipedia.org for following historical information. The sermons I have chosen from Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons and podcasts:
Recommended video: The John Birch Society: What You're Not Supposed to Know 




Recommended article by Ann Coulter (2012): One July 4, Remember: We're not French 

Here is a short excerpt from this article:

"Among the most famous quotes from the American Revolution is Patrick Henry's 'Give me liberty or give me death!' Among the most famous slogans of the French Revolution is that of Jacobin Club 'Fraternity or death,' recast by Nicolas-Sebastien de Chamfort, a satirist of the revolution, 'Be my brother or I'll kill you.'"

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...