Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Up to 80% of Workers Could See Jobs Impacted by AI

 Up to 80% of Workers Could See Jobs Impacted by AI - nypost.com

Recommended podcasts: 

  1. Christians and Technology - What is the Worldview of A.I.? by Pastor Kevin Swanson
  2. What Does God Think of A.I.? by Pastor Timothy Janzen
  3. A.I. and Transhumanism, by David L. Gilpatrick
  4. Transhumanism and the Need to Be Like God, by David Wheaton, of The Christian Worldview
  5. Transhumanism, by Jim Schneider of Crosstalk America

The text for this sermon is 2 Timothy 2:7: "Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things."

Recommended reading: Transhumanism, Part II: Connecting the Dots - churchmilitant.com

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...