- When God's Servant Has Had Enough, by Rev. Noel Hughes
- Deliverance From Depression, by Rev. Reginald Cranston
Sunday, December 17, 2023
Daily Bible Verse for Monday, December 18, 2023
The following sermons are on I Kings 19:4: "But he himself went a days journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree, and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, it is enough: now, O LORD, take away my life, for I am not better than my fathers."
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended readin...
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
Headlines Chick.com: Standing for Christ—Whatever the Cost - chick.com New Climate Change Dashboard Shows . . . No Climate Change? - answe...
-
Christ magnifying and honouring God’s law , by Rev Philip Gardiner Greedy Gehazi receives of Naaman’s treasure and leprosy , by Rev W Huizin...