Saturday, December 2, 2023

Why Do I Love My Sins More Than I Want Salvation?

 Why Do I Love My Sins More Than I Want Salvation? by Dr. Ian Brown

The texts for this sermon are:


Isaiah 1:5 & 6: "Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment."

And

Romans 3:13-18: "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes."

Samaritan's Purse Starts Five Site Response to Hurricane Helene

    Samaritan's Purse Starts Five Site Response to Hurricane Helene  -  samaritanspurse.org -------------- Please consider making a fina...