Tuesday, July 23, 2024

A Missed Opportunity...

 A man came up to me and said he was working on his backstroke at the swimming pool. He said "That way, when I get thrown into the lake of fire I'll be able to get around." We both laughed and went on our ways. But as soon as I got in my car I realized I should have spoken up. I should have told him that he would hear those words again one day. Our Lord Jesus said, "But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." (Matthew 12:36,37)

The Bible says, "When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand." - Ezekiel 33:8

NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Second Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump By Ryan Wesley Routh Tells You A Third One Is On The Way

NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Second Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump By Ryan Wesley Routh Tells You A Third One Is On The Way