Sunday, July 21, 2024

Daily Bible Verse for Monday, July 22, 2024

The following sermons are on 2 Chronicles 7:14: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
  1. Revival - The Only Hope for Our Land, by Rev. Ian Brown
  2. God's Remedy for a Nation's Extremity, by Rev. Roger Higginson
  3. The Way Back to God, by L.W. Bilkes
  4. If, and a Triple Promise, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
Here is a wonderful hymn based on 2 Chronicles 7:14: If My People

NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Second Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump By Ryan Wesley Routh Tells You A Third One Is On The Way

NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Second Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump By Ryan Wesley Routh Tells You A Third One Is On The Way