One by one God took them from me, All the things I valued most.
Until I was empty handed,
Every glittering toy was lost.
And I walked earth's highways, grieving,
In my rags and poverty.
Till I heard his voice inviting
"Lift your empty hands to me!"
So I raised my hands toward heaven
And he filled them with a store,
From his own transcedant riches,
Till they could contian no more.
And at last I comprehended,
In my stuid mind, and dumb,
That God could not pour out his riches
Into hands already full! (Source)
Today in the News
- Today in the News - Wednesday, September 30, 2026
- Daily Bible Reading
- Daily Bible Verses
- Quote
- Daily Catechism
- Today in History
- Daily Hymn Based on the Psalms
- From Sermonaudio.com
- Sermon for the Hearing Impaired
- Sermon in Spanish
- Sermon in Chinese
- Sermon in Hindi
- The Second Commandment
- Daily Sermon
- Daily Sermon on Calvinism
- Daily Podcast
Florida Inmate Uses Final Words to Apologize
Florida Inmate Uses Final Words to Apologize - newser.com ---------------- This reminds me a little of the thief on the cross who our Lor...
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended reading:...
-
The New False Narrative of 9/11: How Institutions Are Rewriting the Deadliest Terrorist Attack in American History - israel365news.com --...