- I Will Lift Up My Hands Towards Your Commandments, by Charles Bridges [Text: Psalm 119:48: "My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes."]
- Intertestamental Period, by Derrick Bowman
- Patrick of Ireland, by Dr. Mark Sidwell [Text: Jude 24 & 25: "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."]
- JW’s (Part 1), by Dr. Stephen Pollock
- The gospel of Jesus Christ gives great optimism in life's valley, by Elder S. Brand [Text: Romans 8:28-39; Lamentations 3:19-39]
- The Spirit's Outpouring Declares the Glory of Jesus, by Jeff Overduin [Text: Acts 2:1-36]
Today in the News
- Today in the News - Wednesday, October 7, 2026
- Daily Bible Reading
- Daily Bible Verses
- Quote
- Daily Catechism
- Today in History
- Daily Hymn Based on the Psalms
- From Sermonaudio.com
- Sermon for the Hearing Impaired
- Sermon in Spanish
- Sermon in Chinese
- Sermon in Hindi
- The Eighth Commandment
- Daily Sermon
- Daily Sermon on Calvinism
- Daily Podcast
- When Government Tries to Be God
- Torvald for President
Sunday, May 24, 2026
From Sermonoaudio.com...
''From the River to the Sea' Isn’t So Fun When It’s the Seine to the Mediterranean, Huh?'
Matt Vespa: ''From the River to the Sea' Isn’t So Fun When It’s the Seine to the Mediterranean, Huh?' - townhall.com
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended reading:...
-
The New False Narrative of 9/11: How Institutions Are Rewriting the Deadliest Terrorist Attack in American History - israel365news.com --...