Today in the News
- Today in the News - Saturday, October 10, 2026
- Daily Bible Reading
- Daily Bible Verse
- Quotes
- Daily Catechism
- Today in History
- Daily Hymn Based on the Psalms
- From Sermonaudio.com
- Sermon for the Hearing Impaired
- Sermon in Spanish
- Sermon in Chinese
- Sermon in Hindi
- The Ninth Commandment
- Daily Sermon
- Daily Sermon on Calvinism
- Daily Podcast
- When Government Tries to Be God
- Torvald for President
Thursday, June 25, 2026
Daily Quote for Friday, June 26, 2026
"'What?' you say. 'Can God make me become a Christian?' I tell you, yes, for herein lies the power of the gospel. It does not ask your consent, but it gets it. It does not say, 'Will you have it?' but it makes you willing in the day of God's power...The gospel wants not your consent; it gets it. It knocks the enmity out of your heart. He makes your will turn around, and then you cry, 'Lord, save, or I perish.' 'Ah,' might heaven say, 'I knew I would make you say that!'" - Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The First Christmas Carol
The First Christmas Carol , by Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892) The text for this sermon is Luke 2:14 : "Glory to God in the highe...
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended reading:...
-
The New False Narrative of 9/11: How Institutions Are Rewriting the Deadliest Terrorist Attack in American History - israel365news.com --...