How Einstein’s final obsession consumed him | Watch - msn.com
-----------------
Recommended sermons and podcasts:
- Einstein Wrong -- Absolutely, byDr. Alan Cairns
- Some Lessons from Albert Einstein, by Rev. Roger Higginson
- Catastrophism is the Key… To the Future, by Dr. John Whitcomb [Text: Matthew 24:37-42; 2 Peter 3]
- Maxwell-Einstein revolution, by James Nickel
- What Is Time? Why Is Time? Does it only exist because we think it Does? by Stephen A. Chronister [Text: Revelation 1:8: "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."; Joel 3:1: "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem..."]
- Atheism is a Magician's Religion: Atheists Think Universe Magically Got Here, by Larry Wessels [Text: John 14:6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."; I Peter 3:15: "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear..."]