Sunday, August 23, 2026

Bible Reading for Monday, August 24, 2026

 The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

Job 12-15

Recommended sermons: 
Recommended sermons on 1 Corinthians 15:

The sermons are on Psalm 39:4 &5: "Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, Thou hast made my days a mere handbreath; and mine age is as nothing before thee: Verily, every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah."
Proverbs 21:30 & 32

Recommended sermons:

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions

     National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com