Friday, October 2, 2026

Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, October 3 & 4, 2026

  The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons:

The following sermons are on Jeremiah 1:5: "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."
.Here are some more sermons on Jeremiah 1-4:

The following 2 sermons are on Philippians 4:13: "For I can do all things through Christ which strentheneth me."
The Following sermons are on Philippians 4:11: "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."
The following sermons are on Philippians 4:8: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

The text for the following 2 sermons is Colossians 1:10: "That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God..."
The text for the following sermons are found in Colossians 1:14-16: "In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him..."
 Proverbs 24:17-22

The following sermon is on Proverbs 24:3,4: "Through wisdom is an house builded, and by understanding it is established, and through knowledge shall all the chambers be filled with precious and pleasant riches."

Building Wisely For This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns

Here are some more sermons on Proverbs 24: 


More Headlines for Saturday, October 3, 2026

Headlines “Migration Was Only the Formal Cover”: 72 Moroccan Military Coordinators Embedded in Ceuta  -  rairfoundation.com Zohran Mamdani C...