Thursday, November 24, 2022

'I Felt Alone': Miley Cyrus Breaks Down on Stage in Mexico About Anxiety as Relationship with Dad Billy Ray Remains Fractured

 'I Felt Alone': Miley Cyrus Breaks Down on Stage in Mexico About Anxiety as Relationship with Dad Billy Ray Remains Fractured - msn.com

------------------

I still think there's hope for Miley Cyrus. She talked a lot about her love for the Bible in her book Miles to Go. Who knows, maybe one day she will take a look around her and see the emptiness of Hollywood and seek our Lord Jesus Christ instead!

The Bible says in Isaiah 30:21: "And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it..."

I can't recommend her dad's song Achy Breaky Heart, but I do recommend Weird Al Yankovic's Parody of that song.

Recommended podcast: How Western Cultural Leadership Turns Pagan - The Miley Cyrus Story [Podcast], by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended sermon: The Best Days of Your Life, by Dr. David P. Murray

The text for this sermon is Ecclesiastes 12:1: "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.."

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...