Thursday, November 24, 2022

'I Felt Alone': Miley Cyrus Breaks Down on Stage in Mexico About Anxiety as Relationship with Dad Billy Ray Remains Fractured

 'I Felt Alone': Miley Cyrus Breaks Down on Stage in Mexico About Anxiety as Relationship with Dad Billy Ray Remains Fractured - msn.com

------------------

I still think there's hope for Miley Cyrus. She talked a lot about her love for the Bible in her book Miles to Go. Who knows, maybe one day she will take a look around her and see the emptiness of Hollywood and seek our Lord Jesus Christ instead!

The Bible says in Isaiah 30:21: "And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it..."

I can't recommend her dad's song Achy Breaky Heart, but I do recommend Weird Al Yankovic's Parody of that song.

Recommended podcast: How Western Cultural Leadership Turns Pagan - The Miley Cyrus Story [Podcast], by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended sermon: The Best Days of Your Life, by Dr. David P. Murray

The text for this sermon is Ecclesiastes 12:1: "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them.."

10 Signs That Something Really Big Is About To Happen In The Middle East

  10 Signs That Something Really Big Is About To Happen In The Middle East - endoftheamericandream.com