Sunday, January 29, 2023

Daily Bible Verse for Monday, January 30, 2023

 "Awake, O Sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered, and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." -  Zechariah 13:7 (Audio)

The following sermons are on Zechariah 13:7:
  1. Christ in Zechariah, by Dr. Michael Barrett
  2. The Awakening of Jehovah's Sword, by Reginald Cranston
  3. Christ the Smitten Shepherd, by Rev. John Greer
  4. Divine Justice, by Rev. Kuldip Gangar
  5. The Smitten Shepherd, by William Macleod
  6. The Shepherd to the Slaughter, by Dr. Ian Brown
  7. Awake, O Sword, Against My Shepherd, by Rev. Graeme Criag

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...