Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Daily Bible Verses for Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The following sermons are on John 5:24 (Audio):

The following sermons are on John 5:24: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life."
  1. Passing from Death Unto Life, by Rev. Iain Murray
  2. Judgment Established and Judgment Escaped, by Rev. John Greer 
  3. How to Be Saved From Certain Judgment, by Rev. Colin Mercer
  4. The Nature of Judgment, by Rev. Armen Thomassian
  5. Spiritual Resurrections, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
  6. What is a Christian? by Rev. L. W. Bilkes
  7. Passed from Death Unto Life, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher
  8. Everlasting Life in an Instant! by Rev. Gordon Dane
The following sermons are on John 6:37: "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."
  1. Do Calvinists Believe in Free Will? by Dr. R. C. Sproul
  2. All Comers to Christ Are Welcome, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
  3. The Elect Coming to Christ, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
  4. A Text Upon Which to Rest 1000 Salvations!, Part 1, by Dr. Ian Brown
  5. A Text Upon Which to Rest 1000 Salvations!, Part 2, by Dr. Ian Brown
  6. Come and Welcome to Jesus Christ, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes
  7. My Favorite Verse! by Rev. Kyle Paisley


My Picks from Sermonaudio.com for Friday, October 11, 2024

    The Briefing: Monday, October 7, 2024 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr The BELA Bull in the China Shop - The South African Struggle for Civ...