Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, May 9, 2023

   The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

I Samuel 5-7 (Audio)

Recommended sermons:
  1. The Valley of Conflict, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: I Samuel 5]
  2. The Heart - Keeping it Clean, by Ron Johnstone [Text: I Samuel 6:7]

The following sermons are on John 6:35: "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."
  1. Christ the Bread of Life, by Rev. John Greer
  2. Christ, the Bread of Heaven! by Rev. Ian Brown
  3. I am the Bread of Life, by Rev. Gordon Dane
  4. I am the Bread of Life, by Rev. Maarten Keivenhoven
  5. Christ - The Bread of Life, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes

Recommended sermon: 
  1. A Snowy Day's Meditation on Psalm 106, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Psalm 106]
  2. Remember Me, O Lord, With the Favor, by Dr. John Douglas [Text: Psalm 106:4]
The following hymn is based on Psalm 106: Praise Ye the Lord for He is Good

Proverbs 14:32 & 33 (Audio)

Here is a sermon on Proverbs 14: Swine Flu: There's a Familiar Sound to this Strain! by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: Proverbs 14:9; James 1:14-15]

The Wrath of God in Preaching - R. C. Sproul

  Serious Preaching in a Comedy Culture , by Dr. David P. Murray The text for this sermon is  1 Corinthians 5:10,11  ( Audio ):  "For w...