Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Today in History - December 13

        A special thanks to Wikipedia.org for following historical information. The sermons I have chosen from Sermonaudio.com

1545 – The Council of Trent begins as the embodiment of the Counter-Reformation.[2]

Recommended sermons and podcasts: Council of Trent: Counter Reformation, by Brian Borgman

1643English Civil War: The Battle of Alton takes place in Hampshire.[7]

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

  1. Charles I and the Scotch-Irish, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 1,
  2. Charles I: Tyrant and Oppressor, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 2,
  3. Charles I: Tyrant and Revolutionary, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 3,
  4. Charles I and the Westminster Assembly, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 4
  5. Charles I and Oliver Cromwell, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 5

The Cost of Free Money

  The Cost of Free Money  -  dailysignal.com ------------------- Recommended reading:  Stop the Insanity: Our National Debt Now Tops $35 Tri...