Sunday, January 7, 2024

Daily Bible Verses for Monday, January 8, 2024

The sermons are on Psalm 39:4 &5: "Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, Thou hast made my days a mere handbreath; and mine age is as nothing before thee: Verily, every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah."
  1. Time Is Short, Eternity Is Long, by Dr. David P. Murray
  2. How and When Will I Die? by Dr. David P. Murray
  3. Titanic - A Tragedy With Many Spiritual Lessons, by Rev. Brian McClung
Here is a hymn based on Psalm 39: Make Me to Know the Measure of My Days

The Wrath of God in Preaching - R. C. Sproul

  Serious Preaching in a Comedy Culture , by Dr. David P. Murray The text for this sermon is  1 Corinthians 5:10,11  ( Audio ):  "For w...