Monday, April 29, 2024

Daily Quote for Tuesday, April 30, 2024

   War as an 'Investment': The Bizarre Business Speak of Mass Killing - zerohedge.om

Excerpt from this article: 

"Did you know the Russia-Ukraine War is a great 'investment' for the United States? A terrific opportunity to kill lots of Russians and to destroy lots of their military equipment at a relatively cheap cost to us? (Just don’t mention the price paid by Ukraine.) It gives new meaning to the expression 'making a killing' on the 'market.' To Gordon Gekko’s infamous 'greed is good' speech we must now add 'war is good.' That war is 'right.' That it 'works' – at least for America, allegedly."

--------------------------------

The following quote is from Patrick Buchanan's book Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War:

"Churchill was exhilarated. Six months later, after the first battle of Ypres, with tens of thousands of British soldiers in their graves, he would say to Violet Asquith: 'I think a curse should rest on me - because I am so happy. I know this war is smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment and yet - I cannot help it - I enjoy every second.'"

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...