Sunday, May 5, 2024

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, May 6, 2024

                   The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


The following sermons are on Ruth 1: 16 & 17: "And Ruth said, intreat me not to leave thee, nor to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go: and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people will be my people, and thy God shall be thy God."
  1. A Moabites Joins the Church, by Rev. L.W. Bilkes
  2. The Seeking Sinner's Savior, by Rev. Reginald Cranston
There are many songs that have been written on Ruth 1:16 & 17: Here is a really good one: Wherever You Go I Will Go

Sermons on Ruth 2-4:

Samaritan's Purse Starts Five Site Response to Hurricane Helene

    Samaritan's Purse Starts Five Site Response to Hurricane Helene  -  samaritanspurse.org -------------- Please consider making a fina...