Thursday, July 11, 2024

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, July 12, 2024

           The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons:
  1. The Glorious Ascension, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: I Chronicles 15]
  2. It Is Time For Us to Praise the Lord, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: I Chronicles 16]

The following sermons are on Romans 1:16: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; for it is the power of God unto salvation to them that believe, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." - Romans 1:16
  1. The German Reformer Martin Luther, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
  2. The God of the Bible Must Punish Sin, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
  3. I Am Not Ashamed to Own My Lord! by Rev. Ian Brown
  4. Shameful Shame, by Dr. David P. Murray

Recommended sermon: Tender Words of Terrible Apprehension, by Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)


Recommended sermon: Finishing Wisely, by Rev. Ryan McKee [Text: Proverbs 19]

Steve Ram: ‘If You Stay, YOU’RE GOING TO DIE’… Milton Hurricane

  Please consider making a donation to Samaritan's Purse : Massive Response Follows Hurricane Helene's Gut Punch .