Sunday, July 14, 2024

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, July 15, 2024

 The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons:
  1. You Did it Not to Me, by Rev. David Silversides [I Chronicles 19]
  2. The Kingship 0f Christ, by Rev. David Silversides [I Chronicles 20]
  3. The Kingdom Advances Amid Much Sin, by Rev. David Silversides [I Chronicles 21]

Recommended sermons: 
  1. Sin Inexcusable and Judgment Inescapable, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Romans 2]
  2. A Silenced World, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Romans 3:19]

Recommended sermonFour Proofs Severity of God's Holy Law, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard [Psalm 11]


Recommended sermon: Finishing Wisely, by Rev. Ryan McKee [Text: Proverbs 19]

My Picks from Sermonaudio.com for Friday, October 11, 2024

    The Briefing: Monday, October 7, 2024 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr The BELA Bull in the China Shop - The South African Struggle for Civ...