Monday, July 15, 2024

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, July 16, 2024

  The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons:
  1. Preparing for the Day of Death, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: I Chronicles 22]
  2. What to Do Next for God, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: I Chronicles 22]
  3. Better a Door Keeper in the House of My God, by Rev. David Silversides [Text: I Chronicles 23]

Recommended sermons: 
  1. A Silenced World, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Romans 3:19]

Recommended sermon: A Divine Remedy for a Declining Culture, by Joe Morecraft III [Text: Psalm 12]


Recommended sermon: Finishing Wisely, by Rev. Ryan McKee [Text: Proverbs 19]

News Roundup and Comment

  News Roundup and Comment , by Jim Schneider of Crosstalk America