Sunday, July 19, 2026

From Sermonaudio.com, Part 2

  • Calvinism Defended: Clarifications, Objections, and Mischaracterizations, by Dylan Sullivan [Text: John 6]
  • Church membership, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Matthew 18]
  • Walking in Wisdom (7) - Fighting Temptation, by Mark Wagenaar [Text: Proverbs 6:20-7:27]
  • Life's Greatest Question; God's Greatest Answer - Act 16:16-31, by Mr. Marcus Wenlock [Text: Acts 16:16-31]
  • The Most Important Call In Life, by Rev. James Porter
  • The Voice that Wakes the Dead, by Rev Ian Brown [Text: John 5:25: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live."]
  • Great Things The Lord Has Done for Us, by Rev. John Morrow [Text: Ezekiel 16:1-14]
  • God’s Throne Speech, by Pastor Jack Schoeman [Text: Revelation 21:1-8: "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."]
  • The Rich Fool, by Rev. Trevor Baxter [Text: Luke 12:13-21: "And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you? And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."]

8 protective symbols used against demons

  8 protective symbols used against demons  - msn.com ---------------- Recommended sermon:  Colossians 2:1-15 , by Rev. Paul Den Butter