- “Young Washington” movie in theaters, by Adam McManus of Worldview in Five Minutes
- Job Among the Ashes (sermon 2009), by Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Job 42:5 & 6: "I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee. Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes."]
- Our Value in God’s Eyes, by Ken Ham of answersingenesis.org
- Is America Salvageable? - Pluralism, Parliament, and The Options Left for the West, by Kevin Swanson of Generations Radio
- Why Do Calamities Happen? (Remastered), by Martyn Lloyd-Jones (1899-1981) [Text: Job 1:20-22: "Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly."]
- Patriotism in the Church: Can Christians Express Love of Country? by Richard Caldwell Jr.
Friday, July 3, 2026
From Sermonaudio.com...
More Headlines for Saturday, September 5, 2026
Headlines Philly Public Schools Teach the ABCs of Jihad and Jew-Hatred – Bring in Felon Who Torched Cop Car and Praised Hamas to Instruct Se...
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended reading:...
-
Non-Stop Christian Hymns of the Faith - You Tube video