Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Bible Reading for Thursday, August 13, 2026

 The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

Recommended sermons:

Living in the Fear of God, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Nehemiah 5]
Satanic Strategies for Settled Situations, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Nehemiah 6]
Names in God's Book, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Nehemiah 7]


Recommended sermon: Food Offered to Idols, by Calum Lain Macleod [Text: I Corinthians 8:1]


The following sermon is on Psalm 33:11: "The counsel of the Lord standeth forever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations."

All the Earth Fear the Lord, by Dr. Carl McIntire (1906-2002)


Recommended sermons:

Non-Stop Christian Hymns of the Faith

    Non-Stop Christian Hymns of the Faith - You Tube video