Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Bible Reading for Thursday, September 17, 2026

The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons: 
The Following sermons are on Isaiah 28:16: "Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."
Recommended hymns:

Recommended sermons:

Recommended sermon: Are You At the End of Your Tether? by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: Psalm 61)


Recommended sermons:

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com ----------- --------------- Recommended reading...