Wednesday, September 16, 2026

From X: Alan Deshowitz: “I know for a fact Epstein documents are being suppressed to protect individuals. I know the names, I know who’s suppressing them, but a judge’s order silences me. Hand to God.”

 Trust in Trump 47: NEW: Alan Dershowitz just detonated a legal hand-grenade on live TV: “I know for a fact Epstein documents are being suppressed to protect individuals. I know the names, I know who’s suppressing them, but a judge’s order silences me. Hand to God.” Translation: - There is a client list. - Judges are sealing it. - The names are powerful enough to bend the U.S. justice system into a vault. If the courts won’t break confidentiality for the public interest, Congress must subpoena the files, put them in the record, and let the sunlight do its job.

-----------------------

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com ----------- --------------- Recommended reading...