Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Daily Bible Verses for Thursday, September 24, 2026

"In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS." - Jeremiah 23:6

Here are 2 sermons on Jeremiah 23:6:

The Lord Our Righteousness, by George Whitefield (1714-1770)
Jeremiah's Prophecy About the Lord Our Righteousness, by Rev. Cornelis Pronk

Here is a sermons on Jeremiah 23:12: "Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD." 

A Blind Walk to Hell, by E. A. Johnston

Here is a sermon on Jeremiah 23:23,24: "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD." - Jeremiah 23:23,24

The Omnipresence of God, by Pastor Robert McCurley

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions

  National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com --------------- Recommended reading: RFK Jr. ...