"Satan must have thought much of Martin Luther. 'I could ride the world over,' says he, 'if it were not for that monk. He stands in my way. That strong headed man hates and mauls my first born son, the pope. If I could get rid of him I wouldn't mind though 50,000 smaller saints stood in my way." (posted on December 13, 2013; from Spurgeon's sermon Satan Considering the Saints)
Today in the News
- Today in the News - Saturday, October 3, 2026
- Daily Bible Reading
- Daily Bible Verses
- Quotes
- Daily Catechism
- Today in History
- Daily Hymn Based on the Psalms
- From Sermonaudio.com
- Sermon for the Hearing Impaired
- Sermon in Spanish
- Sermon in Chinese
- Sermon in Hindi
- The Fifth Commandment
- Daily Sermon
- Daily Sermon on Calvinism
- Daily Podcast
- When Government Tries to Be God
- Torvald for President
When Government Tries to Be God
When Government Tries to Be God , by Dr. David P. Murray The text for this sermon is Acts 4:19,20 : "But Peter and John answered and...
-
Jane Goodall Nature: Why Would God Create Two Trillion Galaxies? | Richard Feynman -------------------------------- I think Richard Feynman ...
-
National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com -------------------------- Recommended reading:...
-
The New False Narrative of 9/11: How Institutions Are Rewriting the Deadliest Terrorist Attack in American History - israel365news.com --...