Friday, April 21, 2023

Cultural Literacy & the Bible Saturday, April 21, 2023

    I purchased a used copy of The Dictionary of Cultural Literacy from a thrift store today. I decided to use it for my blog - I'm going to randomly pick terms and then search for them on Sermonaudio to see what comes up. You can purchase this book through Amazon, although My Gospel Project has no connection with that or any other company.

The term for today is...

Great Society

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

  1. Short Take: Why Did the Great Society Programs Not Help with the Maladies..., by David Wheaton
  2. The Great Society, by Dr. Fred Brown [Text: Luke 8:26-39]

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...