Thursday, May 11, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, May 12, 2023

      The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

I Samuel 12 & 13 (Audio)

Here are some sermons on I Samuel 12:
  1. The Undesired Place of Prayer, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: 1 Samuel 12]
  2. The Lord's Patience With a Young and Foolish Nation, by Rev. Henk Bergsma [Text: 1 Samuel 12]
Here are some sermons on I Samuel 13:
  1. A Man After God's Own Heart, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: I Samuel 13]
  2. It's In the Book, by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: I Samuel 13:16; 14:18]
  3. Linked Up With God, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: I Samuel 14:45]
  4. He Hath Wrought With God, by Rev. Michael Fineout [Text: I Samuel 14:45]

Here are some sermons on John 7:
  1. To the Fountains of Living Waters, by Rev. David Kranendonk [John 714-39]
  2. Do and You Will Know, by Rev. William Macleod [Text: John 7:14-24]
  3. Christ's Provision for Spiritual Thirst, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: John 7:37-39]
  4. The Rock Calling to the Thirsty, by Rev. Michael Fineout [Text: John 7:37-39]
  5. An Appeal to Thirsty Sinners, by Rev. John Greer [John 7:37]
  6. Facing the Facts, by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: John 7:14-30]

Here is a sermon on Psalm 8: Through God We Shall Do Valiantly, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 108]

Here is a hymn based on Psalm 108: My heart is Fixed O God (Note: Here is a hymn sung to the same melody: I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord)


Here are some sermons on Proverbs 15:
  1. The Eyes of the LORD, by Dr. Michal DeVries [Text: Proverbs 15]
  2. The Back Into the Favor Of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Proverbs 15]
  3. God the All-Seeing One, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Proverbs 15]

Hiroshima: A 'Military Base' According to President Truman

   Hiroshima: A 'Military Base' According to President Truman  -  lewrockwell.com ---------------  Recommended sermons and podcasts:...