Sunday, May 14, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, May 15, 2023

        The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

I Samuel 17:1-18:4 (Audio)

Recommended sermons on I Samuel 17 & 18:
  1. Jesus on Every Page: David and Goliath, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: I Samuel 17]
  2. Free Presbyterian - Why? by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: I Samuel 17]
  3. Thy Kingdom Come, by Rev. L. W. Bilkes [Text: I Samuel 18]
  4. How to Handle Persecution, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: I Samuel 19]
  5. A Man After God's Own Heart Backslidden From God, by Rev. Marek Kelderman [Text: I Samuel 20, 21]
  6. The Danger of Backsliding, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: I Samuel 21]

The following sermons are on John 8:11: "She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said, Neither do I condemn thee. Go and sin no more."
  1. Law and Grace in Harmony, by Rev. John Greer
  2. No Condemnation, No Compromise, by Dr. David P. Murray
  3. Go and Sin No More, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag

Recommended sermon and hymn based on Psalm 111:

Here are some sermons on Proverbs 15:
  1. The Eyes of the LORD, by Dr. Michal DeVries [Text: Proverbs 15]
  2. The Back Into the Favor Of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Proverbs 15]
  3. God the All-Seeing One, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Proverbs 15]

The Biblical Doctrine of Man vs LGBTQ+

  The Biblical Doctrine of Man vs LGBTQ+ , by Dr. Anthony Silvestro -------------------------------- Recommended sermons and podcasts:    Kn...