Friday, May 12, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, May 13 & 14, 2023

       The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

I Samuel 14-16 (Audio)

The following sermons are on I Samuel 14-16:
  1. It's In the Book, by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: I Samuel 13:16; 14:18]
  2. Linked Up With God, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: I Samuel 14:45]
  3. He Hath Wrought With God, by Rev. Michael Fineout [Text: I Samuel 14:45]
  4. Selective Obedience, by Rev. Armen Thomassian [Text: I Samuel 15]
  5. The Slippery Slope of Idolatry in Saul's Life, by Rev. Dr. Roger Dean Anderson [Text: I Samuel 15; I Samuel 28:3-25]
  6. Seven Superb Views of Our Lord Jesus Christ, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
  7. The Spirit Of God Descends Upon Paul, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk [Text: I Samuel 16:23]

Here are some sermons on John 7:
  1. To the Fountains of Living Waters, by Rev. David Kranendonk [John 714-39]
  2. Do and You Will Know, by Rev. William Macleod [Text: John 7:14-24]
  3. Christ's Provision for Spiritual Thirst, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: John 7:37-39]
  4. The Rock Calling to the Thirsty, by Rev. Michael Fineout [Text: John 7:37-39]
  5. An Appeal to Thirsty Sinners, by Rev. John Greer [John 7:37]
  6. Facing the Facts, by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: John 7:14-30]

Sermons on Psalms 109 (Audio):
  1. God Answers Prayer! by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Psalm 109]
  2. The Song of the Slandard Saint, Pleading With God, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
Sermons on Psalms 110 (Audio):


The following sermons are on Psalm 110:1: "The LORD said unto my Lord, sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
  1. The Highest Honor Given to Christ, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes
  2. Christ in the Psalms, by Rev. John Greer

Here are some sermons on Proverbs 15:
  1. The Eyes of the LORD, by Dr. Michal DeVries [Text: Proverbs 15]
  2. The Back Into the Favor Of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Proverbs 15]
  3. God the All-Seeing One, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Proverbs 15]

Hiroshima: A 'Military Base' According to President Truman

   Hiroshima: A 'Military Base' According to President Truman  -  lewrockwell.com ---------------  Recommended sermons and podcasts:...