Monday, May 15, 2023

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, May 16, 2023

         The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com

I Samuel 18:5-19:24 (Audio)

Recommended sermons on I Samuel 18 & 19:
  1. Thy Kingdom Come, by Rev. L. W. Bilkes [Text: I Samuel 18]
  2. How to Handle Persecution, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: I Samuel 19]

The following sermons are on John 8:11: "She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said, Neither do I condemn thee. Go and sin no more."
  1. Law and Grace in Harmony, by Rev. John Greer
  2. No Condemnation, No Compromise, by Dr. David P. Murray
  3. Go and Sin No More, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag

Recommended sermons: 

Families With a Mighty Heritage in the Earth, by Pasto Kevin Swanson [Text: Psalm 112]
Living in the Fear of the Lord, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Psalm 112]


Here are some sermons on Proverbs 15:
  1. The Eyes of the LORD, by Dr. Michal DeVries [Text: Proverbs 15]
  2. The Back Into the Favor Of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes [Text: Proverbs 15]
  3. God the All-Seeing One, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Proverbs 15]

My Picks from Sermonaudio.com for Friday, October 11, 2024

    The Briefing: Monday, October 7, 2024 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr The BELA Bull in the China Shop - The South African Struggle for Civ...