Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Greatest Rock'n'roll Showman Mick Jaggar Turns 80

Greatest Rock'n'roll Showman Mick Jaggar Turns 80 - france24.com

---

The Drudge Report calls Mick Jaggar the Rock of Ages, but he will one day have to give an account of his life to the real Rock of Ages, our Lord Jesus Christ! And none of Jaggar's music can hold a candle to Augustus Toplady's great hymn Rock of Ages, written in 1773. You can listen to this great hymn in English or in Spanish.

Recommended sermons and podcasts:
  1. The Coming Death of Just About All Rock and Roll Legends, by Dr. Paul J. Dean, Jr
  2. Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Michael Jackson - Are the Beatles Bigger Than Jesus? by Pastor Kevin Swanson

  3. I saw a video of Madonna performing in Australia once. Here is a small excerpt from one of the songs she did: "I'm gonna beat my drums, I'm gonna ring my bell, And I don't give a damn, if I go to hell!"

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...