Friday, January 12, 2024

Daily Bible Verse for Saturday, January 13, 2024

The following sermons is based on Exodus 12:13: "And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."
  1. The Blood: Can You Imagine What Must be the Value of the Blood of God's Only Son? by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
  2. When I See the Blood I Will Pass Over You, by Rev. Gordon Dane
  3. The Blood of the Lamb, by Dr. Alan Cairns
  4. The Covenental Crimson Chord - The Blood of Jesus, by Rev. Ian Brown
  5. Saved by the Blood in the Hour of Crisis, by Rev. John Greer
  6. The Blood of the Lamb, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag
  7. Five Minutes to Midnight, by Rev. Gordon Dane
  8. The Institution of the Lord's Supper, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
The following hymn is based on Exodus 12:13: When I See the Blood

My Picks from Sermonaudio.com for Friday, October 11, 2024

    The Briefing: Monday, October 7, 2024 , by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr The BELA Bull in the China Shop - The South African Struggle for Civ...