Monday, February 5, 2024

Daily Bible Verses for Tuesday, February 6, 2024

  "For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing; for to will is present with me but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not but the evil that I would not, that I do." (Romans 7:18,19)

"But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is my members. O wretched man that I am. Who shall deliver me from the body of this death; I thank God through Jesus Christ my Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. (Romans 7:23-25)

Recommended sermons:

Samaritan's Purse Starts Five Site Response to Hurricane Helene

    Samaritan's Purse Starts Five Site Response to Hurricane Helene  -  samaritanspurse.org -------------- Please consider making a fina...