Sunday, March 31, 2024

Daily Bible Verse for Monday, April 1, 2024

The sermons are on Psalm 39:4 & 5: "Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, Thou hast made my days a mere handbreth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: Verily, every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah."
  1. Time Is Short, Eternity Is Long, by Dr. David P. Murray
  2. How and When Will I Die? by Dr. David P. Murray
  3. Titanic - A Tragedy With Many Spiritual Lessons, by Rev. Brian McClung
Here is a hymn based on Psalm 39: Make Me to Know the Measure of My Days

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...