Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Today in History - March 27

           A special thanks to Wikipedia.org for following historical information. The sermons I have chosen from Sermonaudio.com

1625Charles I becomes King of England, Scotland and Ireland as well as claiming the title King of France.

Recommended sermons and podcasts:
  1. Charles I and the Scotch-Irish, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 1,
  2. Charles I: Tyrant and Oppressor, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 2,
  3. Charles I: Tyrant and Revolutionary, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 3,
  4. Charles I and the Westminster Assembly, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 4
  5. Charles I and Oliver Cromwell, by Joe Morecraft III, Part 5

1814War of 1812: In central Alabama, U.S. forces under General Andrew Jackson defeat the Creek at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend.

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

  1. War of 1812 - Commemorating 200 Years, by Pastor Kevin Swanson (2012)
  2. The Story Behind the Star-Spangled Banner, by James Walker

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...