Friday, March 29, 2024

Daily Quote for Saturday, March 30, 2024

 I Recently saw someone wearing a shirt that had the following words on the back: "Don't Open. Dead Inside." 


I should have taken the opportunity to talk to this person, or at least comment on what was written on her sweatshirt, and see if that would lead to an opening to share the gospel with her. I might have told her about another slogan I saw recently that read: "Exposure to the SON prevents burning!"

The following quote is from Spurgeon's Sermon Notes: "As someone has wisely said 'We shall have to give account for idle silence as well as idle speech.'" 

My Picks from Sermonaudio for Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Transgendering and Women in Combat - Both an Abomination to God , by Pastor Kevin Swanson Biden Fell Apart at Debates , by Adam McManus of W...