Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, June 12, 2024

      The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Recommended sermons: 
  1. Need for Faithful Service, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: I Kings 9]
  2. A Greater Than Solomon is Here, by Rev. Thomas Martin [Text: I Kings 10]

Recommended sermon: Extending Christ's Kingdom in the Face of Satanic Opposition, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Acts 8]


Recommended sermon: If I Don't Feel Saved, I Must Not Be Saved, by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: Psalm 130; 2 Corinthians 5:7]

The following song is based on Psalm 130: Out of the Depths of Sadness (Psalm 130)

Recommended podcast: Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Proverbs 17:2 & 3

Recommended sermon: Love's Covering of Sin, by Prof. Barry Gritters [Text: Proverbs 17]