Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Daily Bible Verse for Thursday, June 20, 2024

The following sermons are on Job 19:25: "For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand in the latter day upon the earth."
[Note: According to Institute for Creation Research, Job, and the first 11 chapters of Genesis, are probably the oldest books, chapters in the Bible]
  1. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, by Rev. John Greer
  2. Considering Christ When Your World Collapses, by Rev. Colin Mercer
  3. Believer's Assurance in the Wilderness, by Rev. Roger Higginson
  4. My Living Redeemer, by Rev. Ian Brown
  5. Job's Faith in His Living Redeemer, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
  6. My Champion, by Dr. David P. Murray
  7. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, by Dr. Alan Cairns

Sinners in the Hands of and Angry God, by Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)

  Here is Jonathan Edward's most famous sermon: Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God                                                    ...