Thursday, August 8, 2024

Famous Atheists Last Words, by Taylor Alesia


I wish everyone alive would watch this short video. Powerful. And absolutely true!. But here is a quote from a Puritan who died knowing he was going to be with our Lord Jesus...Forever:

"On his death bed, one of the Puritans was asked if he had anything to say. He replied: "Yes. I've taken all my bad deeds and thrown them in a pile. And I've taken all my good deeds and thrown them in the same pile. And I've run away from that heap into the arms of Jesus where I can die in peace!"

Recommended sermon: A Few Sighs from Hell, by the author of Pilgrim's Progress, John  Bunyan 



 

NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Second Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump By Ryan Wesley Routh Tells You A Third One Is On The Way

NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: The Second Assassination Attempt On Donald Trump By Ryan Wesley Routh Tells You A Third One Is On The Way