Thursday, August 13, 2026

From Sermonaudio.com...

  • Did Calvin Murder Servetus? by Dr. Cornelis Venema
  • The Life of Muhammad and the History of Religion, by Dr. James M. Phillips [Text: 1 John 4:1: "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."; Matthew 24:1: "And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple"]
  • Thursday, August 13, 2026, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr. of Cultural Commentaries
  • Despondency, by Dr. Stephen Pollock [Text: Psalm 77]
  • Reversing the Effects of the Curse, by Ken Ham of answersingenesis.org
  • When Apologies Take the Place of Reconciliation - Interview with Rob Rienow, by Kevin Swanson of Generations Radio
  • White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt embraces motherhood, by Adam McManus of Worldview in Five Minutes
  • The Kingdom of God! by The Street Preacher
  • The Delectable Mountains, Pilgrim's Progress - Are There Few That Are Saved? by Thomas Sullivan [Text: Luke 13:22-30: "And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last."]
  • Deflating the Myths of Inflation, by Sam Rohre of Stand in the Gap Media
  • The Revival Nobody Wants, by Jim Schneider of VCY America
  • The Suffering Saint Before the Lord in the Place of Prayer, by Rev. David Park [Text: Psalm 6]
  • The Weapon of Prayer, by Mr. Richard Edwards [Text: Ephesians 6:10-20: "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."]
  • Christian keep on in the way, by Rev. Gregory McCammon [Text: Galatians 5:7: "Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?"]
  • The Lord is My Light (Remastered), by Martyn Lloyd-Jones (1899-1981) [Text: Psalm 27:1-14: "(A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."]
  • The Other Side of Forgiveness, by Rev. Alan Blaney [Text: 1 Kings 8:31 & 32: "If any man trespass against his neighbour, and an oath be laid upon him to cause him to swear, and the oath come before thine altar in this house: Then hear thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness."]
  • Dead Religion (Remastered), by Martyn Lloyd-Jones (1899-1981) [Text: Psalm 50]

Non-Stop Christian Hymns of the Faith - You Tube video

      Non-Stop Christian Hymns of the Faith - You Tube video