Sunday, September 27, 2026

Bible Reading for Monday, September 28, 2026

 The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


The Following sermons are on Isaiah 55:11: "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Sermons from Isaiah 54-57:

Recommended sermons on Ephesians 6: 

Sermon on Psalm 70:

The following sermon is on Proverbs 24:3,4: "Through wisdom is an house builded, and by understanding it is established, and through knowledge shall all the chambers be filled with precious and pleasant riches."

Building Wisely For This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns

Here are some more sermons on Proverbs 24: 


National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions

National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com --------------- Recommended reading: RFK Jr. co...