Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Bible Reading for Thursday, October 1, 2026

   The following Bible readings are taken from the website, Oneyearbibleonline.com. If you follow this reading plan you will read through the whole Bible in one year. I highly encourage you to do so. Also, the sermons below each section are ones that I have chosen from the website, Sermonaudio.com


Here are some sermons on Isaiah 62:
Sermon on Isaiah 63:3,4:"I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come."
Sermon on Isaiah 64:6: "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."
Sermon on Isaiah 65: The New Heavens and Earth, by Rev. Nathan Langerak [Text: Isaiah 65:17]


The following sermons are on Philippians 2:5: "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus"
Sermons on Philippians 3:

Recommended sermons:
The Following hymn is based on Psalm 73:

The following sermon is on Proverbs 24:3,4: "Through wisdom is an house builded, and by understanding it is established, and through knowledge shall all the chambers be filled with precious and pleasant riches."

Building Wisely For This Year and Forever, by Dr. Alan Cairns

Here are some more sermons on Proverbs 24: 


National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions

   National Day of Remembrance Will Mourn 66 Million Babies Killed in Abortions - lifenews.com --------------- Recommended reading: RFK Jr....